First item of business. Did any of you think that last night haboob... *giggle*... was as awesomespice as I did? Dude. Intense craziness driving home from mutual (blasting the Italian Job sountrack mind you)!
Second item of business... Harry Potter comes out in EiGhT dAyS! :D Can it just be next Thursday already? ...or does it come out Friday... psh! Some Harry Potter fan I am.
Third item of business... are you ready to fall in love? What you are about to see will in fact shock and amaze you. It is the story of one man... well... two men I guess... and their friend... ok basically it is the story of these guys who are all musical genuises and are guarenteed to steal your heart. :) Ferrils. Watch and be amazed.
Kurt (Guitar) & Sam (Killer Vocals)
The Battle (The Epic-ness)
So if you're like me and had all that time and patience to kill and beheld the wonder and awesomeness that is... those guys... well, then good for you. You're a better person than you were before. :)





1 comment:
um. mind: blown.
Post a Comment