Holy cowboy. Remember when I was "mom" for a weekend with my little cousing Natalee? And remember our adventures in hair styling?
Yep that was good times. But man was it HAAARD! I never anticipated how much more difficult it would be than babysitting and as fun as it was, it is so nice to be one of the kids again! :)
I have gained a new respect for mothers and all the hard work they do! It's increadible how they can do so much, and go through so much, and still be so poised and patient and wonderful...
I have to say though, it was so much fun! :)
And want to see the lovely pictures of the crossover Braind from Mimi's hair blog? :)





2 comments:
Ummm Jadyn...could you come over every morning and do Natalee's hair??? I was amazed the hair style was still all in place when I got home. It was SO cute! Thanks again for being a great "mom" over the weekend!
-Melissa
Jadyn, you are a dear. Seriously, I am grinning profusely by the fact that someone actually even reads that blasted bloggy. Knowing that you are enjoying makes me giddy.
Let's be rockstars at school this year, a'ight? A'ight.
Post a Comment