Mimi McPeek.
Yep, my very best Princess Friend on the planet!
Remember the last post I posted where I talked about her? Well this'll make me seem like some kind of creeper... but I promise I'm not! :)
Basically, Mimi has this awesome Hair Blog that I read, love, then cry.
For those of you who don't know, I was blessed with the absolute thinnest, finnest, most stubborn hair in the history of bad, dry, stale hair ever. Now when it's styled right it looks totally fabulous! :D ...however I do not posses those skills.
So I just gave up on those WAY cute hairstyles and just stuck to my buns, ponytails, and whatever my hair does with itself.
UNTIL..... :D
Starting yesterday I am watching my sweet little cousin Natalee until Sunday. During the afternoon she is taken by my aunt to play with the cousins her age, but during the evening and morning I get to play mom.
At first I was SUPER STOKED! I mean, c'mon... I've been babysitting for years and years! Peice o' cake! That is... until her wonderful mother Melissa mentioned doing her hair.
Good gosh I hadn't even thought about that! I don't know how to do hair!
But my good friend Mimi sure does! :D And luckily she posts tutorials on how to do little girls' hair all cute and stuff!
So today I tried it out and would you like to see the EPIC SUCCESS???
I tried the Lattice Pigtails on miss Natalee today (with a little bit of variation... I did twisty buns instead of leaving them all hangy) and oh boy, she looked darling!

I can't wait to try out the Cross Over Braids tomorrow!
Thanks Mimi!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment