Monday, January 17, 2011

What {NOT} To Wear

Photobucket
I think as I've grown older my style and sense of fashion has changed dramatically! Some people (like all of my lovely princess friends) tell me that it's adorable, and that when I take things that "don't match" and put them together into an outfit that it's just "typical Jadyn". Others (like dear friends who will remain nameless) have told me to my face that what I wear is an eyesore and that they tell me out of love that I should quickly change the way I put my wardrobe together. I love them for trying to help me, but I don't want helping. I love having a weird sense of fashion, because to me fashion isn't about "fitting in" or "setting trends", it's about reflecting the way I feel on the inside onto my outside. Putting on clothes in the morning is like putting on a costume for the rest of my day. Fashion is a personal matter to me, and I quite enjoy it! :)

Speaking of fashion, today Jadyn Maree is swooning over.....
Photobucket


Photobucket


<3
Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

The Weights said...

I think you are adorable! Good for you for being yourself. I am all about what feels comfortable and right is what you should wear. In the past I have tried to copy someone elses style and then I end up not feeling like me! So Just be yourself! You would look cute in anything!

Alexa said...

I love your style! You are very Jadyn-y. Even if a lot of your pieces shouldn't work together, they totally work on you! I love how you dress like yourself and don't care what anyone thinks. :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs