Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Feel WAAAY Heavier Than a 5'3'' 16 1/2 Year Old Girl Should

Photobucket
Have you ever just felt like the weight of the world is on your very shoulders? Like when you finally accomplish one thing, five more things have already accumulated? And once you get three of those five things done, ten more are piling up? Have you ever felt like if you're not careful, you might be crushed under teh weight of everything that is going on in your life?
Welcome to the life of Jadyn Maree
I have been waaay so stressed out lately with everything going on in my life, and it seems like sometimes the only way to get it off of my chest is to....

A.) Cry about it.
B.) Blog about it.
and then C.) Finally get to work on it.

This is how I've been feeling for the past six-ish months.... basically, whenever Junior year started, is when all of the rest of my problems started.
I'm so stressed out about so many things and I hardly know what to do with it all!

-Homework... aka, the worst invention of all time! Honestly, do teachers not understand that not only do we have a life outside of school, but that we have about three or four others classes that bunch loads of homework on us as well? Who has time to do ALL of their homework ever night and still have time to eat, sleep, and stay socially/spiritually active? If you do, then come to my house and teach me your secrets, I'll make you some brownies or something.

-Regional and Solo & Ensemble auditions are coming up this weekend and the anxiety I'm feeling over it is really making me feel sick to my stomach. My hands shake when I practice which makes preparing for it all the more challenging, and whenever I go over my scales I just have nasty flashbacks of what happened last time... *shudder*

-Growing up is scary... I still have to sign up for the ACT/SAT tests and I missed both of the mock test dates. I'm stressing out about how to prepare. I've been getting lots of emails from colleges which makes me sooo so so happy, but what if I totally bomb my standardised tests and they dont' want me anymore? ...these are the things that haunt me.

-Boys... need I say anymore?

Well, can a girl's life get any more crazy? Ha ha, don't answer that, of course it can, but for now I'm just looking forward to Senior year. :) I'll be taking AP English 12, Ap Government/On Level Economics, Math Year 4, Band, Seminary, AP Music Theory, and Steel Drums! :D I'm so excited! Have you ever seen so many music-based classes in one schedul? Ha ha... again, don't answer that. :) I'm just super excited. Next year will be the best, and as long as I can get out of this one in one peice, I should be set!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs