Alright everybody, stop what you're doing right now and listen up, this is some serious chiz.
Actually, I have no idea how serious it is (hence the worried face).
It's about dear Elder Moss.
I was on Facebook about an hour ago (actually I was sending a message to his mom regarding his address) and I stumbled upon Sister Moss' status today.
"Call from Mission President..... disturbing!! News of missionary's accident.... even worse!! Priesthood Blessing and answers to prayers...Priceless!! Thank goodness that other than chipped/missing teeth and that he looks like Rocky at the end of his movies, Elder Moss WILL be ok! Thanks for all of the prayers on his behalf!!!"
Well obviously, being the worry wart that I am, I pulled out the big guns and sent her a legitemate email. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm guessing that he was hit by a car on his bike... (he did mention to me in his last letter that they'd be getting bikes soon) either that or he was mugged (he's totally out in the ghetto... in Philly :/), but I'm not letting myself think that.
We'll just say it was a car accident.
And the good news is that he's ok!
At least I know that much right?
Please please please just keep dear Jeffrey in your prayers.
-Update-
Elder Moss is OK! He had a bike accident on the slippery trolley tracks and basically caught his fall with his face.
Ouch.
I know.
So yes he is in a lot of pain, and yes he is getting his teeth fixed this morning, and yes he has the best humorous attitude about it!
He's awesome!
Thanks for the prayers, and keep praying that he'll have a speedy recovery! :)
~Jadyn Maree




1 comment:
Oh goodness! I am sure he will be okay, but I can see how that is upsetting. Prayers for him.
Post a Comment