Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Few Items of Business

So far I am loving choir. Majorly. Granted I've only been in there for two days now, but I'm already loving it. Back massages (remember that one time a guy helped me with my math homework because I said I'd give him a back rub? There is a reason he asked for it. I'm kind of amazing at them), hilarious people, and a teacher who rocks! ...he has funny facial hair. None on his head, but he's got a great beard going on... and no, just to stop your little mental image from forming any further, he is not and old guy. He's like 34. :)
So far I'm kind of dominating in band! :) And I have two solos in one song that we're doing! One's in the 2nd movement and the other is in the 4th. I'm pretty much beyond excited!
2nd Movement: My solo is from 0:09-1:10 :) (an oboe is playing it in this recording)
4th Movement: My solo is from 0:09-0:20. It's short, but it's fun! :D

So far... the more I think about our mutual's Ice Skating activity tonight, the less excited for it I get. :/ Call me crazy, but Ice Skating sounds like it's only fun if you're with your friends or with a cute boy. I mean, if it's anything like Roller Blading I'm gonig to need someone to hang onto. Am I just going to skate alone in circles the entire time,or am I going to break my tailbone first? :( I'll have to keep you posted.
So far I'm doing really well with my daily reading calendar! :) I'm excited!
So far I'm deciding that I should probably get off and write Jeffrey a Christmas card... you heard me. I'm mailing him his Christmas present roughly two or three weeks after Christmas... it's kind of pathetic. :) So if you'll excuse me, I'm off to mail an ExTrEmElY belated gift... and then finish reading an article for history... and then I'm off to go Death Skating.
Fun Wednesday eh?

1 comment:

Gruber Family said...

I love reading your blog. Just wanted to let you know! Most importantly, thank you for saying 34 is not old ;-) Love you!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs