Saturday, January 22, 2011

This Post is a {List} of Grievances

Ok, here's the deal. Lately I've been going through hard things. In fact, for the past seven months I've been going through hard things, and I would like to think that I've been doing an adequate job at handling it all. I've been making friends, I asked a cute boy to MORP (who said "Yes" yesterday... HaPpInEsS!), and I've been doing my best to keep my grades up in the CRAZY HARD classes I've been taking. I mean, not to pat myself o nthe back or anything... but *pat pat*.
So now I would like to ask the question:

Why Do Girls Have to be so Drama-y and Back Stab-y?
Do you know the feeling? Here is my list of grievances to go with the above statement.

-Dear So-and-So, why is it so impossible for you to be happy for me? About ANYTHING? Is it because I'm Mormon?
-Oh, and on that topic, what's wrong with Mormons really? I know that it's always bugged you, and even though you've never told me to my face, I know it buggs you. You've never treated any of our Catholic, Muslim, or Atheist friends different, but the Mormons you treat like the plague!
-Why would you tell me something to my face and go behind my back and say something else? You've done it on multiple occasions and it's kind of irritating, especially because what you're saying is probably inaccurate and I'm not at DRHS to defend myself anymore! Who knows what everybody thinks of me now?
-What business is it of yours? Really?
-You are such a hypocrite! You did exactly the same thing Sophomore year, as did another one of our friends, and it was completely ok when it was you. Now that it's me, it's wrong.
-I wish that you wouldn't be fake to my faceand pretend like everything is hunky dory and leave it to a REAL friend to tell me about everythign you've been telling everybody about me. It's wrong, and evern though you were by best friend for years and years, I'm seriously considering our friendship. That bad. I'm sick of it.

*phew* that felt sooo good to get off my chest! This post wasn't an "asking-for-pick-me-ups" post, it was purely therapuetic, and for those of you who know me know that this is acutally quite uncharacteristic... I'm not the type of person to confront somebody who's done me wrong or irritated me or hurt me... this is the closest I'll come. This blog is my journal now (which is why I've decided to make it private... we'll see how long that lasts), and I reeeeeaaaally needed to get that out of my system.
Basically.....
Photobucket
I know how he feels.
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs