I was driving to the V.F. Factory Outlet mall to go shopping. Have you ever been there lovelies? It's scary. It's almost completely empty and the only people who go there are old people who go to sit on the benches and... I don't know, look old I guess. But I was driving there nonetheless. You see, it had been remodeled and was announced officially as the first mll of the "future". No there were no flying cars, but the design was all white and glowy and a cool fusion of modern and futeristic design. I was thoroughly interested. I dorve my cute little car (I really liked my car in my dream, it was a cute little second hand car that was a rusty-brown with little faded purple splotches on it... I am in love) over to the mall and was amazed at the sight. It looked kind of like something out of a Tron trailer, you know... all white and glowing. I hopped out, and ran inside for the experience.
It was increadible.
Cute clothes, cute shoes, cute everything and all at a surprisingly affordable price!
And guess who else was there?
So I walk over to him and I'm like, "Hey James!" And he turns around and he's all like, "Hai! Jadyn, what are you doing here? It's so good to see you!" And he gave me a big hug and some weird best friends handshake and I was in heaven. So I hung out with the Mac, until I looked down at my watch and realized that it was getting late. I sadly informed James McDreamy that I had to go and he and our big group of friends (just random people who seemed to be having a good time too) that I had to go. They bid me farewell and I made it back over to my cute little car.
Here's where it gets intense.
I was walking through the parking lot which was now much busier than it was when I origionally got there. When I got to my car I was very annoyed to find that my car had been squished in by two other cars who had parked extremely close to mine, and it was almost impossible to get to my car door. So while I was trying to reach through what little space there was between the car on the left and my car to unlock it, the car to the left's window came rolling down and a creeper's voice came out, "Hey, do you need some help?" I looked over and saw a balding pudgy guy who was probably in his late forties. He was wearing a button up shirt and a loose tie and even remembering him just gives me the chills *shudder*.
"Um, yeah" I said in an annoyed tone, "you can get your car out of my way so I can go home!"
He just smiled and did the weird single nod that butlers always do and pulled out of his parking spot. But he didn't leave, and he watched as I tried to unlock my car. It wouldn't budge. In fact, the key got stuck in the lock and bent whe nI tried ot turn it. Something had jammed my lock. And then I heard his voice behind me, "You know, I could always give you a ride home if you can't get into your car."
I vividly remember my brain yelling, "Don't do it! Remember everything you've been taught about being street smart! Just walk back in and ask McAvoy to take you home or something! Don't get into the creeper's car!" And I also remember feeling the spirit telling me the same thing except even stronger (yes, I feel the spirit in my dreams... the unltimate sign of a Molly Mormon? Perhaps...).
For reasons only the deep foolish parts of my brain know, I got into the car. He proceeded to tie me up, duckt tape my mouth shut, and drive off. There was another girly girl in the backseat (apparently she was my friend... I know remember) tied up just the same and she was shaking her head at my stupidity. As was I. It was terrifying. As you may or may not know, one of my biggest fears is that of being Jadyn-Napped. And this guy was a creep!
Thankfully he remembered that he had forgotten to un-jam my car door (yes he jammed my door... diabolical!) so he foolishly turned around and headed back to the mall. This is when the lightbulb went off in the back seat! Little other kidnapped girly and I went to work on untieing our hands and feet so that we could make a brake for the mall as soon as he got out of the car. We only got out feet untied by the time we got there, but that was good enough, so as soon as he left, so did we!!! And luckily in my dreams the bad guy was foolish enough not to notice his screaming little prisoners running off to safety.
To end on a happy not, McAvoy and I lived happily ever after, and creepster was hauled off to jail. I woke up not terrified... just interested, and I vividly remember saying outloud, "So that's what being kidnapped feels like!"




2 comments:
okay... that is a creepy dream! but at least you got away and he was put in jail and you and fake BF lived happily ever after! :)
i would not mind being alexanapped if i could snatch me a james mcavoy at the end. :)
Post a Comment