This is me. This is also Michelle.
This is me and also Michelle in the bathroom.
We are dressed like fools.
Specifically Angel and Shirley Temple fools.
Because fools perform in plays.
And musicals.
And fools are the best things to be.
Because they have the most fun.
In short, I was lovin' the red lipstick.
Like woa...

To explain, my new Stake does this thing called Play in a Day every other year where you... well... put together a series of "Plays in a Day". It basically rocked my life, I hope they let me back in two years when I'm 18... maybe I'll just sneak in. :)
The different plays/musicals were based on different time periods ranging from Prehistoric to the year 2030 (which really isn't that far away when you think about it... I'll be 36 by the time that year rolls around... hmmm.). Michelle, a girl named Erin (from my ward), Sister Earl (also from my ward), Sister Johnson (ALSO from my ward), and this absolutely gorgeous young man who had the thickest darkest eyelashes and the craziest natural blush you will ever see in your life... but hey, no biggie. :)
In the meantime, be dazzled by the lovely dresses I've been swooning over for the past couple of days.
Go ahead.
Swoon.






Have a lovely finish to your weekend! And good luck tackling the week ahead! :)
Love, Jadyn Maree




1 comment:
i definitely own that last one.
and have been swooning over the rest, too. :)
Post a Comment