People. 


Yes, yes I know. That's bad, but hey, every now and again I like to read up on celebrities... just to say haaaaiiiiiyyyyy!
And then they invite me to go eat at Villiage Inn with them, but I turn them down, because I've got homework...
Because I'm cool like that, I do homework in my spare time.
....ya.
*awkward silence*
Anyhow, let's take a look at some of our fame-d friends, shall we? :)
I had NO idea how freaky-looking Miley Cyrus' bother was! I mean he looks just like his dad, but still... it's a bit shocking.

Speaking of ugly, remember this adorable little movie star? He was just 9 years old when he was in "Home Alone", and guess how old he's turning this year?

30! ...the poor man, time was not good to him. :(

Speaking of children, rumor has it that Jamie Lynn and her beau are back together... will anybody know for sure? Probably not. :)
Anyhow, now that we've successfully become celebrity stalking jerks, let's go do a good deed! Or read BBL's blog... either one works. :)
Have a fabulous day!



1 comment:
oh my gosh.
i love you.
that was a brilliant post.
Post a Comment