So today was actually a pretty scary day!
I have this friend and we've been best friends from the second we met each other... it was an instant connection!
I have this friend and we've been best friends from the second we met each other... it was an instant connection!
Like scary weird in a good way.
She totally gets me, and I totally get her... and not a lot of people get her because she's not ver open with people other than me.
She's an amazing friend, and she's always by my side, and she sticks up for me when I need sticking up for... or sometimes even when I don't.
She knows how to have a good time, but she also understands when I just don'tfeel like going out and doing something that day... so she's equally content with watching a movie with me.
She knows how to have a good time, but she also understands when I just don'tfeel like going out and doing something that day... so she's equally content with watching a movie with me.
Sometimes she makes me super mad, and then I make her super mad, and we don't speak for hours... but that's really only as long as it lasts.
We make up pretty fast.
Most friends come and go, and you think that oyu'll be best friends forever, and then something happens and you're never the same again.
That hurts.
That can never happen between us.
While most friends come and go, she stays the same.
She listens to my sobby boy stories, my sobby homework stories, my giggley boy stories, my angry frustration stories, my dreamy future plans, and she never judges my crazy outlandish expectations of life.
I don't know what I would do without her in my life.
With this being said, let me now confirm to you my insanity by telling you that this best friend of mine is my dog Rylee.
Call me crazy, but Rylee and I have had this crazy strong bond from the moment I first held her.She listens to people, and she's a great dog, but she understands me.
I don't know what it is, but it's like we talk to each other when we communicate...
Our body language, the tone of my voice, her facial expressions, call me the crazy dog lady, but Rylee and I have this weird ability to "get" each other.
So now that you have all officially labeled me The Phsycho, let me tell you how scary today was for me.
Rylee had a rough night last night...A very rough night.
And my mother and I had a rough morning assesing the rough night.
I'm not sure how exactly it happened, but Rylee injested a couple fairly large chunks of rawhide last night that completely messed up her internal organizational system.
It was a blowout... majorly!
Puke, Diahrrea (oh, I know it's spelled wrong), the works.
On top of major poopy problems, there was the scary sight of that problem being 50% food waste, 50% blood.
Not. Normal.
She was bleeding and bleeding all afternoon and when I got home from school my mom and I got to work cleaning her up.
She was bleeding and bleeding all afternoon and when I got home from school my mom and I got to work cleaning her up.
She told me that my dad had offered to take Rylee to the vet with me if things either got worse, or didn't show any signs of improvement... but she also made it clear to remind me on her policy of vet bills. If a dog needs major surgery, expensive X-rays, or any other extravagant procedure... i's either let nature take its course or put the animal out of its misery.
Plain and simple.
I had to realize that if things didn't improve that I mayvery well be loosing my very best friend for good.
I prayed so hard in my heart every second of the rest of the day, with positive results.
I came home from a long babysitting job to find Rylee sleeping on he family room rug.
No blood. No poop. No nothin'.
So all is well for now. Keep a silent prayer please for Rylee and her sad internal organs.
They need some cheering up. :)




1 comment:
This post makes me SUPER happy. I love you, Jadyn Maree!! :)
Post a Comment