I didn't expect it, I didn't dare to wish for it.
I hardly believed it, yet there it was, plain and simple, printed on the screen, permanent, unchangable.
And that's how I want it to stay.
It brings me joy, and excitement, and an identity of which I've never possesed.
I get lost in the sea of faces, the torrent of language, the thunderous sound of footsteps and faces I may never know at school.
There I am nobody of importance, for now that is.
For these words may make me somebody.
This is my chance, and I can feel it festering inside of me.
It's a parisite, feeding on my own ambition, bubbling and boiling with exhueberance, ready to burst like a Phoenix from the flame!
These words.
These three simple words.
Jadyn Hicks: Ensemble
That's right, I made the musical! :D
(Don't die from my epically failed brilliant first stab at poetry. It's beautiful.) :)



5 comments:
Congratulations, girl! Go get 'em!
YAY! Great job! :)
-makay
Yay Jadyn! That is exciting! Congrats! I want to see that musical! The other day I was wearing some lounge pants (which I rarely wear) and Heidi said: How come you are wearing Jadyn's pants? It was too funny!
-Melissa
DUDE! congrats! I knew you would!
and your poetry was beautiful, I enjoyed it
Congrats Jadyen!! You are so amazing that it doesn't suprise me!!! And I love your poetry, it wasn't a fail.... it was a win, because that is how amazing you are! :)
Post a Comment