So honestly, I don't want to be a downer... but this is my little corner of the world... if you don't like it, don't read it.So again, back to what I was saying, this is honestly the hardest time I've ever ever ever had to endure.
I think the only thing that's come close to this is when Sydnee moved, but I had my ward family, and I had my friends. I don't have them here anymore.
It's not that people exclude me, I just feel alone. I feel overwhelmed not by my classes, but the combination of being in someplace new, with new surroundings, new curriculum, and nobody to lean on but the Lord.
It. Is. So. Hard.
Like serisously, I mean I heard that Junior year is supposed to be hard... but really?
This is taking it to whole new level!
How is this going to play out?
I have no idea.
But it better play out fast.
This is a hard game to play, and it's moving so fast, but I never heard the rules and I feel like I'm falling behind.
I hate to do this, but please keep me in your prayers.
I really really really really really really really really really really really need it.



4 comments:
Sure thing girl! Junior year last year was the hardest yet! But it was also the best. Just take life's lemons and make some lemonade. :)
Hugs and Prayers coming your way...
Makay
It breaks my heart to hear this:(
You should text me during school and we can like have something fun to do all day, you feel me? haha
I feel so strongly to comment ... (some of my children went through the same thing - as you know you are not alone) I hope you don't mind my comments ...I don't even know you that well, BUT I know that you are a smart, beautiful, talented, confident, interesting, funny, loyal and a great great young woman. I promise and I know that IT WILL GET BETTER, day by day. Be happy, have fun, enjoy life, keep smiling and always be true to yourself and your believes. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.
I know exactly how you feel girly! Junior year was tough for me too since I moved. Heck, I've been to 4different high schools and i've always felt alone. It took me awhile to make friends and once I did I never really felt like they were people I could really relate to. It was tough and I found myself depressed at times. High school has been the hardest 4 years of my life. Even now in Utah I don't know anymore for my Senior year except for my cousins which will hopefully make things much easier this time. Don't get yourself down! It'll take some time but I'm sure you'll learn to enjoy it. I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers!
Love ya Jadyn!
Post a Comment