Monday, August 23, 2010

I Know You, I Walked With You Once Upon A Dream...


Yeah, so there's this guy, and he's pretty much the most gorgeous boy in the earth.
Besides James McAvoy... but that's besides the point.
The point is, I'm marrying David Archuleta.
Oh you haven't heard???
Well now you know! And I'll be sure to invite you all to our wedding reception!

I mean, a lot of people are sick or him by now.
Because, let's face it... there was a BIG hype about him when he was on Amercian Idol.
Especially among the Mormon Girls... don't lie, you know you loved him then. :)
Well I still love this guy. I mean look at him.
He's AdOrAbLe!

So back to our wedding, David's very excited about it.
Can't you tell? :)

I'm definately digging his outfit here... mountain/snow/hiking boots?

Yes. :)

3 comments:

Kyla Makay said...

He is cute... you make a GREATTTT couple. ;)

haha.

Love, Makay

auntieED said...

I do love those boots.
Makes me wanna smooch him.
Those boots are so awesome.

Liz said...

Good choice, lady. You have excellent taste.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs