Okay, okay, this one i have a hard time with without feeling guilty. I have been so very blessed to have a very large number of people who I would call great friends, and if we're going to play in that ball field then gee... I can NOT leave out my princess sister best friends Fylupp, Felix, Sullivan, and Monroe! This picture below in hands down my favorite picture of us all. It was taken on Erika's 18th birthday (look at how little she looks!) when we all decided to take an "awkward family Christmas photo"... the result is clear. Pure awesomeness. I STILL want to submit this gorgeousness to awkward family photos dot com... I think it could go places. ;)
BUUUUT, if we're going to go by the letter of the law and chip it down do an exclusive "best friend" status, I have to go with the Meems. Mimi is my best friend in every sense of the word *wipes tears*, and while I have many favorite pictures of us, two of them stand out in my mind.
The one on the left was taken out Sophomore year of High School when, one day at lunch, we were in the absolute SILLIEST of moods and decided that we were the most hilarious girls in the cafeteria. Every thing made us laugh, and we were kind of in our own little world in the corner. Looking back on it now we were probably some of the most annoying little underclassmen ever that day, but I remember feeling so "too cool for school" that we didn't even care. :) We took like a GAZILLION low-quality pictures of ourselves making funny faces with my phone and labeled them all "BEST LUNCH EVER!!!"... such good times. :)
And the one on the right was taken our SENIOR year of High School during a similar situation. No we weren't being too cool for school, but our entire table had the giggles. I went through a small phase my Senior year where I brought my camera with me EVERYWHERE!!! I did not want to miss a single moment of documenting my last year of High School and so in the midst of our silliness I remember whipping out my camera, saying "Smile!!" to Mimi and snapping this beauty. Comparing the two pictures now is almost scary... we are in almost the exact same spot in the cafeteria (look closely in the back right corner of the right picture... it's the corner from the one on the left), wearing almost the exact same color shirts, making almost the exact same faces. People, this kind of greatness can't be made up!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment