Monday, February 4, 2013

My Proposition for Gigi Darcy

Holy halibut... has anybody else seen today's Lizzie Bennet Diaries episode (because I know that you've all started watching it)?
Well if you haven't, grab a tissue box and click the play button. 

 
Now that we've all ripped our hearts out and shouted, "NOOOOO LYDIAAAAAA!!!" to the heavens may I just take a moment to plead my case?
Because my request is not an unreasonable, nor improbable one.
All I ask is that Gigi Darcy make sure that she stalks her brother and catches it on camera when he beats him to a pulp... is that so unreasonable?
Because seriously? In this adaptation, the more I watch the more I become convinced that Wickham is less of a tool and more of an evil sociopath (this has been my new favorite adjective as of late... just ask Mimi, if somebody isn't absolutely wonderful, then they're a sociopath.).
And how FANTASTIC would it be to Mr. Uptight-in-Suspenders were to roll up his sleeves and defend his women's honor?
Don't see it?
Let me paint the picture...
Darcy: George, I have a few choice words for you...
Wickham:Yeah? Like what? You can't touch me, I'm too pretty!
Darcy: Well, for one... *punch to the nose* 
 photo gigisad_zpsda2e0315.jpg
Darcy: That was for Gigi Darcy.
Wickham: What the heck?!? What's your prob-
Darcy: *kick to the shin*
 photo poorlydia_zpse2350b3e.jpg
Darcy: That was for Lydia Bennet.
Wickham: *rolling up sleeves* Okay, you asked for i-
Darcy: *final blow to the gut* And THAT?!?!?
 photo darcydate_zps695ef866.jpg
Darcy: That was for ruining my moment after I had finally worked up the courage to ask Lizzie out on a real date!
....
....
....
For the love of all that is good in the world, PLEASE make this happen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*****APPLAUSE!!!!*******
This is perfection. I hope your theory comes true. :D

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs