In this moment in time...
I can still taste the lingering Pho in my mouth that I finished just over an hour ago at Pho Chandler. That place is my favorite place to eat... ever. I could seriously go for it at ALL HOURS of the day and in all states of health. Mom and I ate there together. We talked about chakras, and energy, and alternative healing, and awareness, and then jammed in the car to "Gives You Hell" and African Drum Rhythms all the way home. It was really happy.
In this moment in time...
I am listening to music that makes me feel liberated. It's not the best quality, no, but sometimes a little Glee and a little Katy Perry go a long way. I'm in one of those, "watch out, this girl could take on the world" moods and it feels AWESOME!
In this this moment in time...
I am about to finish my homework for the night... I wish it was already finished so that I could go to sleep already.
In this moment in time...
I am thanking myself for taking the time today to paint my toes and fingers pink for Valentines Day. It makes me feel sassy having hot pink toes. :)
In this moment in time...
I am resisting the urge to start pinning more pixie-cut pins... I'm going to go get my hair trimmed again soon and I have to resist the urge to let my hair dresser take it all off (wouldn't that just rock??).
In this moment in time..
I am in a good place spiritually. For the first time in a long time I have been feeling actively close to the Savior. I haven't been doing perfect, but I'm trying, and I can really feel that He understands. I can feel that He's working with me and happy with me. I love feeling close to God, and I love being able to be in tune to the Spirit on a 24-hour basis. I'm trying my very hardest to keep it this way, but at the moment I can feel Him working on me and it feels great!
In this moment in time...
I wish I was wearing fire engine red lipstick... because it would rock if I was wearing fire engine red lipstick.
In this moment in time...
I get giddy remembering how nice the weather was today, but I get nervous thinking about how tomorrow's sky might not have a cloud in the sky... Arizona has a way of doing that.
In this moment in time...
I feel so grateful for all I have. For my house, my clothes, my full belly, my identity as a daughter of God, the Gospel, my family, my soft bed, my education, my friends, my talents, my trials, strengths, weaknesses, the whole shebang... I just feel so overwhelmingly grateful for all of it.
I love that I have this blog to spat my feelings onto.
...but I guess that communications homework isn't going to finish itself, is it? :)
Goodnight lovelies!




No comments:
Post a Comment