Do any of you get as pumped for the Olympics as I do...?
I mean, I really honestly do not play sports, nor do I watch sports.
Footbal games? Basketball games? Baseball games? Golf tournaments? Horse races?
They really don't interest me much.
So I really don't know what it is then that get me so pumped for the Olympics but whetever it is, I LOVE IT!
I'm sporting my jersey for my favorite sport, I only have one thing to do tonight, and my DVR is set to record.
Now to those of you who asked the question,
"Um.... what exactly IS your favorite sport?!?"
The answer, my friends, is a no brainer.
Ha ha, on other thoughts I had a dream last night that I was a newly wed (no... it wasn't that kind of dream) and was decorating my brand new home.
People kept wanting to help me paint my kitchen and each peson had different ideas as to what color they thought it should be painted.
After a while I got so overwhelmed by everybody's ideas that I went to the store, bought the first color I saw, and painted the ENTIRE kitchen that color while everybody slept.
When the woke up to see my MINT GREEN kichen everybody was horrified... except for me...
...I think my subconscious may have been onto something... :)
Happy Olympics everybody!









No comments:
Post a Comment