Monday, July 2, 2012

Calling All Lurkers

As you may or may not have noticed this blog has been undergoing many changes.
I have been trying to apply a new template design to this blog without any success whatsoever!
Blogger is obvioiusly against my trying make this space cute.
But I will prevail!
I have found a site that can re-do this blog for cheap cheap!
And I will be out of town for the next week.
So while I am gone I am trusting you, my dear lurkers, to help me decide on what this blog will look like after its (hopefully) new makeover.
Yes, I said lurkers.
You know who you are. :)
The poll is on the sidebar.
You know what to do. :)


Template #1: Ruthie
Photobucket


Template #2: Tatum
Photobucket


Template #3: Penelope
Photobucket


Template #4: Nadia
Photobucket

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs