Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Stupid Pathetic Box

Photobucket
My name is Jadyn Maree, and I'm an "in the box thinker".

But Jadyn! I thought you said you were a "dreamer"!

Oh yes, I dream. :) I dream in the box. Oh that box. And when I dare to wonder outside of that sweet little box do I ever think to act upon it?
BAH!
I scoff at you dear readers for ever imagining such notions.
Of course I do not.
Unless willed to.
And today my friends...
...I was willed to.
Rather uncomfortably, and (at first) unhappily, but willed nonetheless.
So now I am here in the unexplored territory of my brain.
You know that part that you know is there but don't dare enter without a safari outfit and a poaching rifle?
Well dear readers, my dear friend Mr. Stillman lead me into those uncharted terrirotries today without my gear, smiled, and then dared me to stay.
And then he left.
Crap.
And now I'm going to have to sit cross legged in the grass, wait for a lion to sneak up, and try to pet it rather than shooting it (which would be SO much easier, right?!?).
That's right my friends.
I have to write a song.
Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs