Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh What Do You Do In The Summertime?

Photobucket
Well, for one thing, I blog.
Because blogging uses up my time.
Time which could otherwise be spent stressing about:
1. My Unemployment
2. My Impending Fall Semester
3. Other... Stress-y... Stuff.
You get the point!
I have seriously found myself online SO MUCH MORE often than I normally have lately.
And I mean, it's not like I've got gorgeous children to gush over.
Or a husband and brag about.
Or a cute house to document the decoration of and my domesticity therin.
Ha! Heck, I live at home! :)
Nah, I just type about crap and it ends up on here.
So here's the thing.
I love music.
I listen to pretty much everything excluding rap, scream-o, and most dubstep.
And I listen to a pretty broad range of artists.
Most of them pretty underground.
Call me a hipster.
I dare you.
I also watch a lot of vlogs while I get ready in the mornings.
Because doing my hair and makeup isn't exciting enough for my silly little brain.
So today I had a few ideas buzzing around in my brain to do little spotlights throughout the week of what I, Lady Jane, view as 100% pure concentrated awesome in the world of music and vlogs.
Because everybody likes msic and vlogs!
And it's about time I start reguating what kind of stuff I write about, right?
I mean, who cares that I spent the night with a freaking wild animalhybrid last night???
...
...
...
...
okay, let's not kid ourselves, that was pretty awesome! :)
All I'm saying is that it wouldn' hurt anybody to mix things up a bit 'round these parts, right? :)

The comments selection is below.
'yall have opinions.
You know what to do.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs