Tuesday, July 17, 2012

If You Really Knew Me

***As Stolen From Melanie***

Photobucket
If You Really Knew Me:
You would know that I only like my toe nails tbe painted light colors
and my finger nails to be painted dark/in between colors.
I don't know why, but it just feels wrong if I switch it.

Photobucket
If You Really Knew Me:
You'd know just how obsessed I am with dogs.
Like really.

Photobucket
If You Really Knew Me:
You'd know that I am a big time movie quoter.
I'm sure that half of all of my conversations are comprised of movie quotes.
And they must be accurate.
If you misquote I will be dying on the inside to correct you.

Photobucket
If You Really Knew Me:
You'd understand my fierce love of grapefruits.
And you wouldn't question it when I peeled them and ate them like an orange.
And you also wouldn't offer to put sugar on them for me.
It wouldn't even cross your mind.

Photobucket
If You Really Knew Me:
You'd know that I LOVE Police Dramas,
Crime, Investigation, and Mystery television programs.
And that's it all I watch..

Photobucket
If You Really Knew Me:
You'd know that I have to keep the shower curtain closed at all times
but that I also have to check behind it every time I pee.
You know.
Just incase a serial killer is hiding behind it.
...probably all those murder documentaries I watch

Photobucket
If You Really Knew Me:
You'd take me to the lake every weekend.
Because I LOVE the lake.

Photobucket
If You Really Knew Me:
You'd know that I love love scarves.
And that I wear them ALL the time.
Like all the time.
Even in summer.
And I live in Arizona.
But I love them.
So I still wear them.

Photobucket
If You Really Knew Me:
You'd Know that when I eat pizza...
...I fold it in half.

Photobucket
And If You Really REALLY Knew Me:
You'd know that I dip my oreos in peanut butter
that I could lay in the grass and watch the stars for hours
that I'm a die hard Lord of the Rings nerd
and that I believe in true love.

Now it's YOUR turn!
Suprise us!
Hopefully you learned something new about ME!
But we want to learn something new about YOU!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs