Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tis the Season...

Can you really believe that it's already Christmas time? And by Christmas time, I mean like two days away from the actual holiday itself?!?!? It seems like the older I get, the faster the years go by. I remember when Summer Vacation used to last forever and now look at it! We are that much closer to 2012, the year I have been waiting for since I first started High School! The year I get to... wait for it... GrAdUaTe FrOm HiGh ScHoOl! :D I seriously can't believe how fast it's going by, and while part of me wants it to stay, a bigger part of me is excited to move on. :) Anyway, that isn't the reason I wanted to blog. I wanted to update on the things I have been up to this Christmas season.


-Christmas Parties


This is the first year that i have actually bee invited to some legitemate Christmas Parties, and let me tell you, I have felt like the Bomb Diggity getting to write down, "Kailey's Christmas Bonfire" or "Taytum's Holiday Gift Exchange" or "Jodi's Sweet Things Partay!" in my calendar. Who knows how long this life of being cool enough to be invited to things will last, but I'm living it up man! :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Let me introduce you fellows to my new pride and joy. At Taytum's party we had a White Elephant gift exchange and there was something there that I just had to steal! I strategically stole it on its second turn so that nobody else could have it... and oh, the heartless strategy paid off. I mean look at this beautiful thing! Best white elephant gift... EVER! I can't wait to hang it up in my room. :D

Photobucket


-Closing up My First Semester


Oh the nastalgia. This semester I was really blessed to have my best friend Mimi in my second hour class, because honestly... without moments like this I would have never made it through stupid Mr. Caryl's class with all of my sanity. Honestly, that man... we won't even go there. Just laugh at the stupidity of the portraits we so kindly dre for one another.



Doesn't Mimi's look just like her? :)




Photobucket



Speaking of Mimi, I kind of love her dearly! She posted something on my Facebook wall the other day and I seriously couldn't have described it better myself! "...I think that when God was making all of everyones' brains, he made yours and mine from the same batch. Because fo' reeals. How else could our brilliant minds be SO alike??..." Seriously! I couldn't have asked for a girl who was MORE like me! We are just about the same in every way and I love it because I can vent to her just about anything... and she'll totally get what I mean. We have been walking the track after school for the past couple of days (I wish we could do it every day but she has EVIT) and it has been so fun being able to just chat with that little lady about crap. I can't wait to go to CGCC with her and dudes... do you see this picture below? Not even planned guys, not even planned. If this doesn't mean we were meant to be best friends, I don't know what does!

Photobucket




Random thought... sometimes my crazy little dog Jazee is the most annoying thing on the planet. Like when she refuses to leave you alone and let you watch the Dick Van Dyke show in peace, so you pet her and she just keeps getting closer... and closer... and closer... until...

Photobucket




...she's right up in your stinkin' lap! I really do love this little doggie. :) Sometimes I like to think that she appreciates living here more because of where she came from. And then other times I think she's just retarded. But she's a cutie all the same. :)

Last thought! Guess what the heck I got to wear today?!?! Mhm, I am now the proud owner of a legitemate Mormon Helping Hands T-Shirt! My ward got together some people to help out at the Salvation Army today. It was a little bit scary, not going to lie. It was intimidating being a first-time Helping Hands-er amongst all of these ladies who knew exactly what to do, and despite messing up my first oder, and starting my period during the middle of it (TMI), and having to flee to the bathroom but not being strong enough to be able to open the stupid door... it was still a super fun experience and I was grateful for the opportunity to serve the Lord's children in need suring this Christmas season. (P.S. Even though I totally look like it, I am NOT pregnant in the picture below. I promise you!)


Photobucket



Merry Christmas everybody! And a Happy New Year!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs