So I was looking through some pictures that I could quite possibly use for Day 25 of the Photo Challenge and I noticed something grand!
I can knock out days 25-27 all in one post! :D You ready for this?
Chek it.
Day 25: A Picture of Your Day
Ok, technically this is a picture of my day TWO days ago, but who gives a chiz?
What is chiz anyway?
Not matter, on Christmas Eve my family started a tradition (I mean, once you do something twice that automatically makes it a tradition) last year by going to I-Hop and then seeing a matinee showing of Tangled. It's cute to think back to when Tangled was still in theatres isn't it? :) Anyway, we went to I-Hop again two days ago for Christmas Eve and had a grand ol' time. After that we went and saw The Muppet Movie in Theatres and man oh man... I was doubtful of how great it could possibly be and lovelies... please do yourself a favor, drive over to the dollar theatre, resist the urge to view some other lame movie, and go see The Muppet Movie. It was fantastic.
Oh! And the awkward picture? I was having a hard time deciding what I wanted to eat right around the time my mom was having a picture taking palooza at the booth we were sitting at. She aimed the camera at me... said, "Look like you can't deicde what to order"... and this was the result. Bask in its awkwardness. :)
This is cliche, but I really do love my awesome family! They mean so much to me and are so fun to be around! Yes they can drive me crazy, and yes I can drive them crazy, but I think that comes with every family, right? :) I am oh so blessed with the most amazing parents on the planet!!! I have come to the conclusion that the reason I have a head on my shoulders is all thanks to my parents... they sure did raise me right. Seeing some of my friends' parents I have come to realize just how lucky I am to be belssed with my mom and dad, they really love me for me and encourage me and they don't put too much pressure on me to be anything that I don't want to be, they realize that I am not perfet and they accept me for who I am. :)
Me and my mombee. :) I love this crazy lady with all of my heart! ...and so do all of my best friends... why was I blessed/cursed with a mom cooler than I am?!?! *shakes fist*







No comments:
Post a Comment