Ha ha ha! What's life without a few laughs? When they're sick some people like to sleep all day, others like to eat ice cream, and others like to watch movies or read. But I like to laugh. Anything to keep my mind off of my failing immune system and a smile on my face makes me a happy camper, otherwise I'd just be plain ol' miserable. Miserable I tell you! :)
Oh! And by the way! Have any of you fella's ever seen a boxer with this color variation? I went onto AZ Central to look at the puppy ads just for fun (you know... cause that's some ol' fashioned fun y'all!) and TWO out of the three ads had puppies that looked like this! And they swore that they were purebred! I mean... what the-? There's no way there aren't some other bloodlines in there... right? Like some Rottie or some kind of Coonhound? I mean, don't get me wrong! They're absolutely darling... I'm just baffled! 

Anyhow, no post about laughs would be complete without a few words from the master... :)









No comments:
Post a Comment