I am currently sitting on my bed, in my room, in my yoga clothes.
DEFINITION: Yoga Clothes noun
Anything that is sinfully comfy, usually consisting of sweat pants, jammie shorts, a Girls Camp Tee Shirt, and a Sports Bra (oooh the Sports Bra... bliss! <3)
Occurances of This Morning
I woke up undisturbed at around 7:14 this morning.
I could hear birds chirping, the sun was barely peeking over the San Tan Mountains, and my borthers had not yet turned on the TV in the loft.
Or turned on their Video Games.
Or started their "band practice".
Again. Bliss.
I changed into my yoga clothes, ready for some yoga-y action!
But before I yoga'd it up, I needed some breakfast.
And after breakfast I needed to give my stomach a chance to get it all digested up.
And here I am now just chillin' with Lappy.
And while the peace of just an hour or so ago has long since gone, I want to blog about someone.
Just moments ago I was on Facebook.
You know.
And one of my dearest friends, Elder Moss, shared a video that I decided to watch.
I watched, and watched, and watched.
I promptly started following her blog and watched every single one of her YouTube videos.
He name is Al Fox, and he may just be one of the sweetest Sisters I've ever seen.
Her videos inspired me to share her message with all of you.
And to declare that I, Jadyn Maree, am so very sure of this Gospel.
I am positive that it is the true Church of Jesus Christ.
It is real.
And he is real. :)
And he loves us oh so much.
I have a burning testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and this sweet girl's message helped re-light a spark within me.
It is a spark that helps me not only to know that is gospel is true...
...but to be excited about it too! :)
I have posted below all of her YouTube videos.
Please take some time and watch all of them.
And feel free to visit her church blog.
She may have tattoos all over, and she may talk with a slight lisp, and she may not have been born in the Church.
But she really gets it. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment