I think I've expressed to you before my love of Temples. It's one of my absolute favorite parts of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Temples are where we go in order to make sacred covenants, to perform saving ordinances for those beyond the viel, or to just go to feell peace when life seems too overwhelming.
They are so beautiful and nothing, nothing I tell you, compares to the feeling of being inside of one! When you leave it it's almost a let down! Like, "Darn! Time to go back to the real world???"
I am so excited to be able to go there someday to be married, which leads me to the main subject of this short little post in which I shout upon the rooftops my excitement of the progress that as being made on the Gilbert Arizona Temple! :D
Just look at it, isn't it beautiful?
I am so furtunate enough to live only about six miles away from it... I mean, you can see it being constructed from the freeway on my way home, and it's only like two miles North of my Stake Center!
I decided a long time ago that this was the temple I wanted to get married in... and somehow it feels like it's my temple. Every time I pass it on the road I just get this overwhelming happy feeling inside... I know that that's where I supposed to go someday! :)
Everybody please, even if it's out of your way, drive past it sometime. It's even starting to get exterior walls! :D
GAH! How could not NOT be excited about this beautiful building???? :)
P.S. I'm thankful for my wonderful friend Rania. Without her it wouldn't be possible for me to be going back to school at Desert Ridge! :) And being back at Desert Ridge is one of the happiest things that has happened to me! I am truly blessed to have honest, good, genuine friends who - though they don't share my religious beliefs - share my standards. It makes it so much easier to live the Gospel to be surrounded by people who value the same things that you do.





No comments:
Post a Comment