Ha ha, barely though. :)
So how are you all? Do you still read me? Do you still check in even though I haven't updated for about a month? I honestly think this is the longest I've ever gone without blogging. Weird huh? Wanna hear a list of excuses of why I haven't updated you lovelies on every little thing that has happened in my life? Oh i knew you would. :)
*Well for one thing, school has been eating me alive. Not even joking! Last week I stayed up until 2:300 am working on an English project. And AP tests are next week. Murder me please.
*Band has actually been taking up a lot of my time as well. Not school band, but things with my clarinet in general. I had All State weekend in April, and now I was asked by a woman in my ward who plays clarinet with EVMCO if I could take her spot for their next concert. Umm... HOLY WOW! That is a group of musicians that play at least 12,289,034,945,683,489 calibers above me! They normally don't take High School players into the Wind Section, but since this was a special case they let me come in and play. Rehearsals are every Thursday night from 7:00 - 9:30. I don't know if I'm more excited or intimidated by being with them... but I sit next to a cute Bass Clarinet player... and I sit in front of a cute Trumpet player... we'll go with excited. :)
*Dissapointment I guess. One of my greatest weaknesses is my uncanny ability to get depressed and upset about the smallest most insignificant things. That's happened quite a bit to me lately. I have been so worried about what's going to happen when I tell the people I go to school with at Basha that I've applied to go back to DRHS next year. Yep, you read me correctly. :) Once I get an actual letter of acceptance from the school it'll be all official. :) But the bad part about that is having to break it to the Bashites that I'm leaving them on my own free will. Pray for me please that I don't get brutally murdered by Band teacher within this next month. :)
But it hasn't been all bad! :) For example...
Erika has these five adorable little kittens free to a good home. I am on love. If I didn't already have my two babies, and if they didn't have to grow up to be cats I would take one! :)
I've been taking up swing dancing. It's amazing. SO SO SO SO amazing! :) And I'm actually decent at it! Who would have thought?
I've been developing a much closer relationship with these two girls. I love them so much, and it makes me so happy that I'm starting to actually become friends, not just family, with them. They're amazing! :)

*"Breathing" Ingrid Michaelson




1 comment:
Okay, first things first: holly freakin cow!!! I hope you get to come back to Desert Ridge next year!! (although I am sorry for your friends at Basha, cuz they will miss you) Secondly: I am on the same page as you with the whole craziness of life...things have just been...well, crazy :) Anyways, I think your amazing and, umm yeah, that it's :)
Post a Comment