1. Me and Kendall before the concert started. I love this girl a two-ton elephant! She's in my A-Hour AP English class and also plays the clarinet! I mean, if you play the clarinet, it's a given that you're going to be a cool cat right? :)
2. Oh Nathan, how I love this child. He was the very first teenager friend I made at Basha and he too was in my A-Hour. That class was frightening, seriously, but he kept me sane through it. one of my most favorite memories with him in that class was when we got picked randomly to read an excerpt from the Crucible outloud to the class. We weren't super close yet, but by the end of it we had both gotten so into it that we were screaming and yelling and banging on the table (the two characters were shouting at each other... mine being slightly insane. :) It was good times) and the class was dead silent when we ended. :) Mr. Adams said that nobody in his other classes came close to putting on quite as good of a performance!
3. After the concert, some of the coolest choir peeps went to Swirl It for some good ol' FroYo. It was heavenly. Whitley, Stephen, Mary, Rexx, and I all sat at a tabel together and basically everybody else in the store was jealous of us. :)
4. Oh my holy guacamole. What can I say about this boy? This is Rexx (or as some call him, Sexy Rexxy), and if you don't know him then what a sad exhistance you lead! He has got to be one of my favorite guys at Basha PERIOD! He is the kindest, funniest kid I've ever met and just look at him! Is he not adorable? I'm so glad that he's 16 now, because dude... he's going to be the funnest person to go on dates with. He's just one fun ball of epic happiness and loveliness! What more can I say? I LOVE REXX!
5. Oh my choir girls. This is Emily and Carly, probably some of the cutest most talented and sweet Mormon girlies you'll ever meet on this side of the Valley... and no... I'm not sure what my hair thought it was doing at that precise moment in time.
6. Oh Lindsay. This girl. Do you see her? Do you see how beautiful she is? Now take all of that outer beauty, ball it up, and put it on the inside! She is one of the most beautiful people I've ever met, inside and out! Plus her voice is flawless... absolutely gorgeous. One of my favorite memories with her was when she brought her Les Mis book to school and during conference in the Choir room we sang and sang and when we sang Bring Him Home and harmonized and blended so well the room went quiet. It was magical. I love Lindsay and I'm so excited to go to Girls Camp with her!
7. Everybody, I have an announcement to make! I'm engaged! To whom you might ask? Well none other than that kid right there, Tyler Morgan! I love him with all of my heart! :) His voice makes every girl in school swoon... not even joking. He sits next to me in Seminary and one time he was teasing me and punched me in the arm. I fake laughed back, punched him back harder, and it was done. He turned to me and said, "We're getting married in September". And that was that! We're getting married in September, and all of our little children will be short little 5'3'' and 5'4'' midgets with beautiful singing voices, and we'll move to Adam Ondi Ahman where we will sit on a hill, twiddle our thumbs, be served gourment meals by the gardners, and wait for the Second Coming. Once that happens we'll be totally ready for it! We'll have a little bomb shelter type basement that is really just one ginormous chapel where we'll have the sacrament bread frehs baked and ready for blessing. It'll be grand, we've already got it all figured out. :) Ha ha, but seriously, once this guy turns 16 he OWES me a date! And if we don't hang out once I leave I will cry every day for the rest of my life, and my world will be filled with eternal blackness and despair. So yes, basically I love him. :) Oh! And to explain the picture! Well Tyler and I both own BYU-Idaho T-Shirts! Legit right? Just wait, you don't know the half of it! We always... ALWAYS end up wearing them on the same day! Crazy right? This picture shows us in all of our matchy matchy glory.
That is the end. I hope that you've enjoyed basking in the light of our epicness. The moral of this story is that I'm hoping that my plans of keeping good relationships with my friends from both Mesa and Chandler will be a success, and the inspiration for the title came from here. :)
Tootaloo!










2 comments:
DUDE. I totally know Whitley. I don't think she remembers me, so you probably shouldn't tell her that.
Awkward.
...
But I do know her. She is quite the bombspice. ;)
Ha ha, dude I love Whitley so much! She's basically my favorite! That's hilarious! :)
Post a Comment