Sunday, May 15, 2011

If Would Dress So Much Cuter if I Had More Money!

Today I have been drooling over the Shabby Apple. Oh you've never been there? Click... and forever be changed.


If I was filthy stinkin' rich I'd buy the entire store.


If I was a theif, I'd steal these beauties.


If I was just Jadyn Maree, I'd sit at my computer and dream about one day having enough money to buy just one of these over priced, adorable peices of cloth, and oh look! Here I am. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


The end!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in love. These are so sooo adorable. I wish I had money too, but alas we are stuck internet browsing, ahh ohh well. One day hopefully things will be cheaper or I become richer!! Or like you said, maybe I'll become a master clothes thief! ;)

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness. I LOVE swooning over Shabby Apple. Someday, I will be rich. And i will buy out their whole collection. But until then, I think I will work on a way to recreate that orange and blue with white polka dots dress. TO DIE FOR.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs