- My best friend Rachel. She passed away April 6, 2011. I wanted to post a memorial post about her the week of her death but it was too hard. This is my first time blogging since I heard about her death.
- ALL STATE! :D 'nuf said.
- I'll be hanging out with Sydnee this weekend so I guess I fill you in on that too. :)
But until then I was wondering, are there any of you who still check up on my blog? I've been so bad at keeping my Journal (and by Journal I mean this little corner of the Internet) updated in the past few weeks that I'm afraid I may have lost a couple of your lovely readers. If you're still here... then kudos to you! And I have a question for you... do any of you watch Glee?
Can I have reviews?
I just saw this video on YouTube and I'm kind of in love... especially with Kurt the gay character... awkward sentence, but true. He's adorable. So how is it? Lame? Awesome? Yucky? I'm pretty picky with my TV, so if it's especially inaproriate (especially since they have a gay main character, I'm assuming things could get awkward there...) or especially overrated I'd love to know. If I get no reviews, I'll probably forget the whole thing, if I get bad reviews I'll especially forget the whole thing, but if some of you tell me to try it out, then I'll give it a shot!
So dude, watch, and be amazed like I was. :) It's so breath taking and painfully awkward at the same time. :) The look on Kurt's gives me the chills (both in a creeped out way and in an in love way... you have to admit, he's adorable. :))! And please help me not feel so terrible by telling me you laughed too at the increadible awkwardness of it all. So. Strange!



4 comments:
Hey Jadyn...yes I watch Glee and SOMETIMES Dan will watch it too. He thinks it is lame how they "all of a sudden have an orchestra behind them when they sing" but I think there are some good singers on the show. I just don't like how they make it a "high school" show and the topics are more adult. Maybe that is how high school is now. I hope not! Last night was a good episode to watch (but Kurt and his group didn't sing).
My roomate had to show me this & we swayed along. Honey, I know you can stay strong!
Don't watch Glee. I was a huge fan. Pretty much obsessed with it for awhile. I love musicals so naturally a musical tv show was the most exciting thing, ever! But, I began to notice how inappropriate the show was... and it only got worse with every episode. Honestly, I usually wouldn't be bothered by a few inappropriate references, but Glee just went TOO far. The last episode I watched involved a scene where the two cheerleaders were in bed together, doing things they together that they shouldn't have... and it went on from there. That's when I decided I was done. No more Glee. It was really hard because I loved all the drama and the music was so fun. You can watch Glee, but my advice would be not to. It's easy to become addicted. Just lookin' out for my cousin :)
I'm so sorry about your friend. :( Know that I love ya and that I am always here if you need anything!
As for Glee, I personally enjoy it. I don't LOVE it, and sometimes I could do without some of the things they say, but the inappropriateness is about the same level as The Office.
I think you should try it out! It's on Watch Instantly if you have Netflix! :)
Post a Comment