I'm in love. Like really really in love!
Do you'alls remember when I was doing that 30 day photo challenge?
Ha ha, yeah... that was funny.
We all knew that wasn't going to last. :)
Aaaanywho, that's not the point... the point is that I have discovered a new band, and I never thought I'd say this, but they just may have taken Coldplay's place in my heart.
I know, shocking, especially because in that 30 day challenge I declared my undying love and devotion to said band right here on the Internets!
I was introduced to them in this post on the Busy Bee's lovely blog where a blogger friend made her a shirt. She featured her highly fashionable husband in the post and threw in that he was in a band... so I checked out her site to see if maybe she had a shop (those were some dang cute shirts). Alas... she didn't... but what she did have was even better!
A puppy named Albus... and a cute husband with a rockin' band!
I listened to them and it was love at first... chord?
But wait, that's not the best part, they are based in Provo, Utah and the majority of them are return missionaries... which means that my dream of someday being married to their drummer is actually feasable! :D
Dude, don't laugh, he's gorgeous.
Don't believe me??? Well watch this you crazies!
But when you fall in love too you be sure to give me credit.
...and leave that drummer man alone, he's mine. :)
The future hubs is the drummer man (aka the cutie who yawns into the microphone/is on roller skates).
Are you starting to see now why I am so excited?
Their sound is exactly exactly my type of sound! It's rock... but with a tad bit of an ethereal twist...? But with more of a classical rock sound than a rock 'n' roll sound.
I don't know, all I know is that I am infatuated to the most extreme extent!
You should look them up on YouTube!
Join the love people!




1 comment:
K! I think the lead singer used to be the band "Good Morning Maxfield." Trav and I went to see them at this house in SLC when they were really small. We LOVED them...loved their style and sound. So fun to see them "better" and more professional now. Thanks for sharing...I love it too and I have been sooo out of the music loop since becoming a mommy so thanks for sharing! <3
Post a Comment