Jadyn, I just love you! Your blog is so creative, smart, funny, and you are such an amazing writer! I know you are looking forward to being sixteen soon, but I am going to be so sad! You are such and awesome Mia Maid President, and Mia Maids just wont be the same without you!
I'm Jadyn and that's Taylor. We're two best friends who also happen to be in love and together we laugh... a lot. I'm a blogger, a student, a musician, a new wife, a new mother, and all that jazz. Want to find out more? Read my blog.
1 comment:
Jadyn, I just love you! Your blog is so creative, smart, funny, and you are such an amazing writer! I know you are looking forward to being sixteen soon, but I am going to be so sad! You are such and awesome Mia Maid President, and Mia Maids just wont be the same without you!
love,
sister weight
Post a Comment