Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Life Of A Teenage Thrifty Princess Is A Pretty Great One

Today was such a fabulous day! I thoroughly enjoyed living it.
It began with walking the dogs. Rylee had successfully caught a bird this morning and damaged it enough so that it oculd no longer move more than a twitch, but,in my panic at having to clean up bloody feathers all morning, I screamed, "LEAVE IT!!!" at her... so, to her extreme dissapointment, she wasn't able to actually kill it, just leave it for dead... and that, my friends, is the reason that Rylee is wearing a makeshift harness. I was too scared to go outside to find her harness with the twitchy creature lying out there.... *facepalm*
Luckily Erika came over to pick me up for our fun Phantom of the Opera movie afternoon and she sweetly got it out of the backyard for me, and on our way out of the neighborhood, we offered it to the sewer cats as a peice offering.

Then we went to Alexa Dyan's house to watch Phantom of the Opera before te Young Women's boradcast! We were so stoked, but we were hungry because the breakfast at our YCL meeting was thouroughly dissapointing. (sorry Sister Efnor, I still love you) We ate sausage and strawberries, oh it was so delicious!

Then we brushed our teeth, and got ready for our hot date... with Good Will! Erika decided that she wasn't in the ood for movie watching, and Alexa and I had 6 WHOLE DOLLARS to spend!

But guess what? Good Will had no Cardigans! NONE! It did have a giant hideous sweater that I really wanted, but it is no longer winter, so what's the point??? We decided to try our luck next at Savers. On our way to Savers we saw this wonderful character! He was singing and dancing at the top of his lungs/bones, and it was quite hilarious! I was thoroughly amused. And you know what we decided? If there was no realy future in our lives to look forward to... sign twirling would be a pret-ty great job to have... just sayn'.

Alexa and I scored big and found two cute shirts! Hers is blue and brown and has a cute pattern with two big pockets on it, and mine is greenish with roses on it. It was $2.50 ($2.75 including tax)! I'll post pictures later... I don't feel like modeling it right now.
And then we went to the Young Women's Broadcast which was amazing! I think my favorite talks were by Elder Uchdorf and Sister Dalton. His was about Fairytales and hers was about pretty-ness. It made me feel beautiful and princess-y.
I love my princess friends so so so much! They are so lovely and wonderful and virtuous!

Sneak Peek! (Sydnee's Wedding Edition)

1 comment:

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

looks like you girls have fun. &this made me really want some sausages!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs