Thursday, March 4, 2010

Modest is Hottest. Ferrserious.

Ok, so those of you who know me know that I am not self obsorbed.
I often get self esteem issues.
I don't always find myself pretty enough.
Boys (for the *zero* of you who read my blog), let this be an example to you.
If there is a girl out there who helps you live the gospel righteously, TELL HER!
It'll make her day.
How do I know this?
Well I was on Facebook today, minding my own Facebook business, when I noticed that I had a message in my inbox.
It was from a boy I know.
This boy is very nice, but very shy, and I've always enjoyed talking with him in the library.
This is what he said:

When we were talking on facebook you were talking about how the Shield girls were gorgeous and I wanted to tell you in person but I have not been able to work up enough courage to tell you that you are too!! You are very gorgeous and I appreciate that you are always modest as well! YOU ARE AWESOME!!

The gospel is not overrated.
Living it can get you nice, random compliments on a bad day.
Thank you (insert name here) for the random inbox message today.
You totally made my day!

2 comments:

kami said...

awww, what a wonderful message! he sounds like a sweet boy. not many boys told me things like that in high school but i can remember the one or two times when one did and oh, it made me feel so good. he is right - you are beautiful! and modest is hottest :)

Emily said...

Gosh dang it I love some boys. The rare good ones make me feel happy. :)
I freakin love you Jadyn Maree. You are my best friend. :D

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs