My mama is out of town for the rest of this week and half of next week and I decided to clean the kitchen for my daddy.
Even though I still feel like crap and I was coughing and sneezing left and right, I managed to get all the dishes done, clean the counter off, sanatize the counter, and make a yummy meal of biscuits and gravy.

I feel very accomplished right now. :)
P.S. Tonight's episode of Lost was INSANE! Fights were fought, lines were drawn, it was epic. If you missed it, go to Hulu and watch it! Ferrils, it was the best ever.



2 comments:
Um, Hi. I like biscuits and gravy A LOT. And you keep talking about the ones you make. My mouth is totally watering :)
we make the BEST biscuits and gravy! I made some monday for lunch for my brother and I.
Post a Comment