Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am Such a GIRL! :)

The wedding is tomorrow, and while there are lots of fun things to do to prepare, I can't brush off this nagging desire to shop! I know, I'm horrible.
Sooo... in order to help feed this nasty craving, I've done some online window shopping, and oh my, may I jus say, these are definatley swoon material!
I mean seriously, check them out!
One of my very best friends Alexa Dyan (also known as Princess Fylupp) has expressed on her blog that she is madly in love with dresses, and that she would wear them all the time if she could.
Well ladies and gentlemen... this is mine.
Bouses and Cardigans!
Anything frilly:

this one just slays me! I love feminine, form fitters!

Flowery....

oh my rosettes! I think this one may be my favorite, I really do.

Or sweater-y, they are my ultimate weakness.

out of the cardigans, this one is my second favorite. it's the lace that closes the deal.

voila! this one, tied with the rosette top, is definatley my favorite! I can just see myself wearing it on a college campus... or something. :)

Online window shopping is fun. I just love it. :)
P.S. The wedding is tomorrow! :D Happy day!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Jadyn, where did you see the one you called a "feminine form fitter"? I've been looking for something like that! It would have to go over something to make it modest, but still! Let me know, eh?

Alexa Dyan said...

Jadyn Maree! You have such good taste! I am SO glad we are going shopping tomorrow. You will have to see the pretty dresses i just made! [And you can help me find cute cardigans to go with them!]

Jadyn said...

Hey Sister Kasper, I found all of those clothes from Anthropology (aka, super expensive store). It's kind of expensive, but some are worse than others. I can't rememebr if that shirt in particular was bad, but you could give it a try. :)
Good luck!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs