Thursday, January 28, 2010

Little Lady Jane, Just a Few Old Pictures

So Alexa Dyan posted beautiful baby pictures of herself on her blog a while back and that inpired me to seek out my own baby pictures! ...and I have to say... awwwe! I love looking at little kid pictures of myself.
I remember this hat, Sydnee and I used to fight over it all the time!
Just having fun with my mom's salon glasses. :) ...I think.
Just cute. I have no story behind this one.
I still make this face when I'm getting ready in the morning! :)
I'm a little confused by my outfit here. My "Don't Mess With Texas" shirt and my backwards cap say Tom Boy! Don't mess with me! But my cute sky blue shorts and my frilly purple sock say, I'm a cute little girly girl, don't you just want to put a bow in my hair?
Me nad my daddy at church... don't you love my lovely boy hair cut?
My Nana and I at our annual Christmas Eve party. I used to look just like her...
Me helping my Grandma feed Tweedle Grant and Tweedle Trey. (They were SOOO tiny!)
I love this picture! Sooo classic! (P.S. That nasty metal cup made your water taste so gross, but it was my favorite nonetheless.)
Just cute. :)

I love this one!

These were good times. :) I love looking back on the past and seeing everything that I wore, loved, did, loved, played with, and said. It's so precious to me!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs