
But I am also stalking Busy Bee Lauren's website, because I'm in a romantic mood, and I had lots of fun reading her engagement story... :) Sorry for bein' a creeper, but I'm too young for cute stuff yet!

Listening to my cut-ee dog-ee whine and bark because she is a bab-ee and won't go to sleep!

Thinking, "Man it's hot in this room!" and then laughing at myself because I'm in my long sleeved flannel jammies and I choose not to turn the fan on. :) Silly me.

Being excited for tomorrow. It's so unplanned! I'll either be hanging out with Haley or Erika in the morning, and then I'll go take pictures for Sydnee and Tony. Hooray for marriage!

Cursing my brain for letting a Jonas Brothers song get stuck in my head... :( (But I am lovin' on the whole solo Nick Jonas idea, because his new single Who I Am totally wins at life!)

Loving life, and thanking my Heavenly Father for giving me so many spiritual experiences in one stinkin' day!
Happy Sabbath!



1 comment:
I am copying this post of yours.
Because I am out of bloggie ideas. And I need to let the world know how I feel. Because writing it in my journal just isn't good enough.
I hope that is alright with you.
And yes, Nick Jonas' new song DOES win at life. :]
Post a Comment