JUNE:
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.
So remember when I stalked the Busy Bee's blog for cute stories? Well I found this lovely idea and decided to copy it! To see her original post, go here, because I'd still like to give her some credit for the cute idea.
Anywho, see the lovely italicised text above? It's telling me how I'm "supposed" to act just because I'm a June baby! We'll just see how much it really knows.
- Thinks Far With Vision: if this means that I think ahead mor than I think of the present, then yeah, that's righ!
- Easily Influenced By Kindness: YEAH! That's exactly right! So everybody come bring me grapefruit and lotion and babysitting jobs and I will be compelled to make you all personalized quilts... no joke.
- Polite And Soft-Spoken: despite whatPrincess Sullivan may tell you this is true. So if she tries to tell you otherwise, it's not true! She just brings out the blunt and crazy in me. :)
- Having Ideas: ....about what? This statement fails at life!
- Sensitive: heck yes! It's rediculous, and sometimes a bit annoying... but don't agree with that statement or I'll cry! I'm sensitive!
- Active Mind: is that a smart joke???
- Hesitating, Tends To Delay: ha ha ha, you know who's blog you're reading? The Queen of Procrastination!
- Choosy And Always Wants The Best: this is very very true! I don't cut myself short if I can help it.
- Tempermental: ok, seriously, who wrote this?!?! I'll egg their house!
- Funny And Humorous: actually, I'm one of the least funny people I know. Have you seen me attempt improv?... FAIL!
- Loves To Joke: ...yes...yes I do...
- Good Debating Skills: well I better! It'd be pretty pathetic if the attorney's daughter was a poor debater.
- Talkative: well I wouldn't say that, but if you get me going then I can just talk on and on and on for hours without even noticing that I've been talkign for so long, and mostly you'll have to tell me that I need to stop because I'm just like a run away train, like, WOAH! No stopping that thing... but nah, I'm not talkative.
- Daydreamer: I'm not even going to joke on this one, my head is ALWAYS in the clouds! I pretty much have my entire future planned out. It's great.
- Friendly: Aw! Why I sure hope I am!
- Knows How To Make Friends: well, this is only partly true. I'm good at making good friends, not best friends.
- Able To Show Character: huh? What does this even mean?
- Easily Hurt: sadly, yes. I'm super affected by what others say about me.
- Prone To Getting Colds: HECK NO! I've got the best immune system ever!
- Loves To Dress Up: why yes. Yes I do.
- Easily Bored: well I wouldn't say that!
- Fussy: Fussy? Who's fussy? I'm not fussy! ...:)
- Seldom Shows Emotions: this is actually true. I do NOT cry in front of people. I don't.
- Takes Time To Recover When Hurt: Emotionally, YES. Physically, nah!
- Brand Consious: ...what the-?
- Executive: um... no comment.
- Stubborn: HECK. YES. Ask anybody!
Alright, I guess overall that whomever wrote this was pretty accurate about Jadyn Maree. Well done writer!
P.S. Dear Alexa, Erika, Mimi, and Kyle,
Thank you for being my best freinds! I love you guys, and I'm glad that Iwill always have you to turn to. It means a lot to me.






3 comments:
Jadyn Maree! I am so so so happy for us being best friends!
I love you! You are awesome dot com!
PS- for that last comment, the thing for the word verification was "retard." It made me a lil sad inside.
lol- you crack me up- xoxo boot
Post a Comment