Well, I'm not one to follow the crowd, but I saw this idea on BBL and had to copy while I stew around actual ideasto blog about. I have things to post about with absolutely no desire to post them. So... enjoy the ABCs of Jadyn Maree!
Age: 17 1/2 ma'am
Bedsize: I'm a fatty, I sleep in a Queen.
Chores that you hate: Ooooooooh ho ho ho *shakes finger*... Laundry. That chore makes me want to crawl under the covers and hibernate, and is the leading cause of why my room ever gets dirty.
Dogs: Yes. :) Those of you who don't know that I'm a dog fanatic need to crawl out from under the rock you're living beneath. I love dogs with an embarassing passion. Remember when I shaved my friend Nathan's head? I had to drive him home and come inside just so I could see his Great Dane. Not his family, no... the dog. (It was beautiful by the way, thanks for asking) I own two little Pembroke Welsh Corgis and someday I WILL own a Boxer Dog and maybe a Boston Terrier too. :)
Essential start to your day: Shower. I have a freakish obsession with being ALL THE WAY CLEAN. I can't skip a shower. Ever. And I always have to put on smelly lotion and apply about 3 times more deoderant that I probably need.
Favorite color: PURPLE! Hands down.
Gold or Silver: Silver. Gold reminds me of old people.
Height: 5'-3''
Instruments you play: Clarinet, Piano, and I know the basics of guitar and cello.
Job title: I'm a babysitter! However, I sadly have been so busy that I haven't been able to accept a job in weeks!
Kids: Bah! Hold your horses, I'm not even out of High School yet!
Live: Why yes, yes I am. You get a cookie.
Mother's Name: Mama Julee
Nicknames: I've been called all sorts of things, but the most common are as follows: Jay-Jay, Lady Jane, Chickidee, Jadalabadyn, Rupert, butmostly just plain ol' Jane.
Overnight hospital stays: Never had to spend the night, but once I was in the E.R. until the wee hours of the morning... I don't count that though, seeing as I still got to sleep in my own bed.
Pet peeves: Oh where do I start? I hate it when people do things that are gross, like noot showering/applying deoderant/not trimming their nails/not cleaning their nails/not brushing their teeth/not taking care of pimples that look like Mt. Saint Helens about to errupt/wearing close toed shoes without socks/sticking their necklacesin their mouths/playing with their ABC gum/not cleaning out their ears. It also bugs me when people are rude on purpose, swear profusevly, tell dirty jokes (the second people say, "That's what she said", I automatically want to rip their head off), wear clothing that is obviously not modest/flattering, use improper grammar, and talk to me like I'm an idiot... and that's it. :)
Quote from a movie or tv show: "No soup for you! Come back one year!", "You're crazy." "Am I? Am I really? Or am I just so sane that I blew youor mind?", "You're shmoopy!",etc. -Seinfeld. And just about everything off of Kid History.
Right or Lefty: Righty!
Siblings: Yep, I got 'em. A seester an' twee brovers.
Time you wake up: Regularly? Around 4:45 AM. Today? I slept in till 7:00 AM.
Underwear: Yes, I wear it. Today it's pruple with white stripes! ...or is it white with purple stripes???
Vegetable you hate: I honestly hate tomatos when they're raw. Hate 'em a lot.
What makes you run late: Well sleeping in for one thing, but normally I'm so busy double checking things that I loosoe valuable getting-ready time.
X-Rays You've Had: My clavical (collar bone, clavical just sounds cooler)
Yummy food you make: I'm really no cook, but I make yummy morsels and a mean caramel apple pie.
Zoo Animal: That I love? Hate? Resemble? Well I absolutely love Giraffes, Platypuses, and just about any jungle cat. I hate monkeys and pigs and hippos with a passion. and I've been told that I resemble a meerkat. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment