
I've got a lot on this little mind of mine tonight.
-Like for starters, it's 1:30 in the morning and I am still up. This doesn't happen. Those of you who know me know why this doesn't happen. I'm worried for the future events that will unfold on tomorrow's bright sabbath day.
-My job for Conference Breakfast tomorrow is the biscuits. I told dad that the Pillsbury ones are just fine. My mom demands home made. Mom has a gluten alergy. She just wants me to practice my domesticity I guess... I'd better make this rant brief.
-Janice is finally seeing the light. Rudy is cool and all but cool for nothing more than friends. Ever. She promises. Yes he's drop dead gorgeous, and a super de duper phenominal guy when he's by himself, but when he's around other people he becomes a different person... Janice is done dealing with it. They had another math study session tonight and she felt nothing. It was a beautiful thing. :)
-Since Rudy's finally left her life in that way another potential subject has popped up. Janice isn't quite sure yet what to think... I think he's great for her, but she's just a bit cautious. :) We'll call him Billy.
-I'm trying to work on being more meek and humble. Sometimes I feel like I'm a bit much, you know? Like, "How do my friends deal with me?" and "What boy will ever love... THIS?" Kind of much. I think in the past two years a sort of callace has built up inside of me against the tough-luck's of life, and I want to break it down and be a more kind and gentle person... I mean, it's in my nature... it's just who I am to be like that... I just want to show it more. You know?
-I am oh so very much blessed. My parents are increadible people. I know without the shadow of a doubt that they were given to me as a gift from my Heavenly Father, and they have literally made me who I am today.
-I am also so very blessed with the friends that I am contantly surrounded with. Some people really don't have good friends who have their best interests at heart... I do people. I really do. And I love them with all of my heart! They make me strong when I feel weak and they build me up and encourage me to be the best that I can be.
-I am so thankful for the talents that Heavenly Father has blessed me with and for the opportunities he has provided me with to improve upon and exersize those talents.
-I auditioned for and got a solo in choir on Friday in Choir! Our concert is on Monday and the nerves are really hittin'. You see, I feel so over my head in that choir class. People tell me that I'm so good in there and constantly compliment me on my voice (yeesh) and I honestly don't know how to take it. I don't want to seem snobby, because I'm not! I don't feel like a superstar in there, in fact, I feel like I'm the one who needs the most improvement. I'm looking up to all of these people who are seemingly now looking up to me and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with all of that. I love to sing though, so I guess that's all that matters. I just open my mouth and let what comes out come out and praise my Father in Heaven... that all I can really ask for right? To glorify God in all that I do.
-I love the Prophet and all of the Apostles and members of the Seventy. This General Conference so far has spoken to my heart with great peace and has re-affirmed my testimony in this Gospel. I thank Heavenly Father every morning that I wake up and am still a Mormon.
So I guess that's it. Maybe now I'll get some sleep. :) Oh and P.S. The picture is Rania (left), Mimi (middle), and I (right) on Chase feild before the baseball game. We sang the national anthem at choir night before the game. Our conductor conducted it. No big deal. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment