First item of Business: Seminary rules my life. And so does band, but we're not talking about that right now. :)
Second item of Business: My shoe rack makes me happy. It's just about the only clean thing in my room right now. I need clean. I find myself cleaning the homes of the families I babysit in a desperate need to fill the empty void that the messyness of my room is creating!

Yes. Sock monkeys. :) Go ahead, be envious, I won't tell.

Third item of Business: My little dog jazee is not quite right upstairs. I walk into my room looking for my purse and this is what I find... *facepalm* I love her. :)

Last item of Business: Are you ready for this? My Seminary teacher adn a lovely Senior girl in my Seminary class have inspired me to embrace my natural beauty. I've never really had a problem with not wearing makeup... it makes me feel more beautiful. But I always always ALWAYS struggled with feeling self concious about my hair. Well, last Wednesday we went swimming at sister Ratliff's house, and I'm convinced that her pool water is magical. My hair dried SpLeNdIdLy! So I got to thinking... "Hmmmm, maybe I should try takign a shower at night and see how it turns out when I wake up". It was lovely! So I've decided to shower at night, and wear my hair naturally for the majority of now on... I'm excited... it's very good. :)
(Below are pictures I took right after getting home fro mutual that night).

So... as a wise wise man once said, "Peace out sukkaaaaas!" :)



2 comments:
I like the wavy hair a lot Jadyn, it looks really cute on you. And I totally want to come raid your shoe closet!!!
i seriously lovvve the monkey socks!
Post a Comment