...true story.
I am kicking myself repeatedly in the backside for doing this to myself... AGAIN!
Remember when I broke this blog?
It was epically tragic.
People cried, we had a funeral.
We though it would never come back.
I mourned for months...
...never really got over it.
But then, by some strange miracle, I pressed a random button and it returned!
But guess what I did?
I made the absolutely stupid mistake of fooling around with my template... AGAIN!
And I pressed that blasted button... AGAIN!
And now my blog is broken... AGAIN!
Can you feel the anger coming off of my fingertips, traveling through the keyboard, into this post and onto my blog?
I don't normally get angry... but oh boy... I'm definately not a happy camper right now...
Can somebody please help???!?!?!?!
Can somebody please stumble onto this blog who is a computer whiz and knows just what I did last time to fix it?
If that is you, please... help me!
The health of my backside depends on it!



No comments:
Post a Comment