Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sigh.. *siiigggghhh*

Remember that time when we had that crazy debate in AP English?
Remember how I was a loyalist?
Remember how almost the entire class were patriots?
Remember how much fun it was hamming it up and playing the part of a passionate loyalist to the crown when everybody else in the room was opposing everything I said?
Remember how, in all, there were only four loyalists that spoke in the entire 2-hour discussion?
Remember how Connor Secretlastname was one of them?
Remember how absolutely gOrGeOuS that boy is?
Remember how he told me that I did a great job in my arguments?
Remembr how he then told me that I should join the speech and debate club?
Remember when I asked him if he was on it?
Remember when he smiled and said, "Yea."?
Remember how that was today...?
...Yeah. :)
Hey! Do you also remember the time I said I wanted a Boxer dog really really very badly? I wasn't kidding. :)
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs