Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Off to Wonderland... Yep, Another Online Shopping List. Feel Free to Drool.

Hello readers!
It's me... Jadyn Maree... I am still alive. :)
School has been pretty crazy, and I really really can't wait until High School is over, but in the meantime... it's FaLl BrEaK!
And this is why I love Year-Round school. :) SUPER long breaks.
And guess what? I auditioned for choir (I know, crazy huh? I've never ever EVER had room for choir) just out of the blue... well, actually not quite out of the blue.
See these crazy cats?
I'm leaving them.
The teacher is a loony bird.
No joke.
So anyhow, I auditioned for choir and made it into Amphion (top one) and my life is pretty much made! :)

...aaanyhow, now that I've got that explained, and now that you're all so happy for me, lets look at some clothes shall we....?
I'm on FaLl BrEaK right now, and next week my family and I are taking a long road trip up to Idaho/Wyoming... I. Am. SO. Excited! But then I started thinking... hmmmm, I'm going to need a cute jacket for that, and then I got to looking at the ModBod at their outerwear... because outerwear is my favorite. :)

1. I Love Love LOVE this one! I think it's my favorite! Check out the scarving/draping going on there! Check out hte houndstooth! slayed

2. I really like the pattern on this one and the turtleneck and the feminine form-fitting-ness of it. :)

3/4/5. Ok, LOVE the ruffles on these next three! :D

6. Rosettes? On a jacket? It's like these people KNOW me or something!

7. While I deeply love the color purple, I must admit... yellow comes in a close second, and the boldness of this jacket makes my heart sing! It's amazing!

8. Love love love the boldness of this color! Again, like the yellow, it makes me so happy, and I love the layering on the sides... genius!

9. ...I'm not sure why, but this plaid is calling my name. Maybe somewhere deep down I have Scottish roots. Or maybe not. Maybe I'm just crazy. ..... yeah, probably the latter. :)

10. Last but not least, this oldtimey one had GOT to be my second favorite one! I love hte ruffles and the buttons and the color and the fabric and the overall vintage appeal!
As a side note, you all know my future husband David Archuleta! Would you like to bask in his adorableness? Yeah, I thought you might. :) I stumbled upon his video blog and I was like, "Woah, you are too adorable David! I need this share this with my little corner of the internet!" So here it is, bask! Just don't get any ideas, he's taken. :)


2 comments:

Camille said...

I love the yellow one, and the 3rd ruffly one!!! <3 soooo cute!

Camille said...

ok... he is gorgeous.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs