Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oh What a Day! What Life! What a Good Good Life!

Have I ever told you how much I love my mama? Well she is amazing! See this picture of her from her Seminary days? Chubby Bunny... yes... the game I fail at, my mother was a champion at. I love her. AAAAAAND, though you can't quite tell from the picture, we're just about twins. I'm like a copy of my mother with a hint of my father. Basically, we're twinners. And I never use that term, I mean who does? :)

Also! Everybody who reads my blog should come see AYT's production of Little Women October 25-30! In fact, everybody on earth should come see AYT's production of Little Women! Are you gonna go? Do it! Have any questions? Email me about it! Post a comment leaving your question and your email and I will email you right away the answer. :)

Also! Tomorrow I'm leaving for a lovely vacation up to Utah/Las Vegas/Idaho/Wyoming (Yellow Stone Park). I'm pretty much stoked! I'll be gone for about a week so don't be alarmed at my lack of posting, but then again my posting has been lacking a lot... so go on with your daily business as usual!

Lastly, the thought just occured to me as I was writing the previous paragraph... Las Angeles is called LA as a fond nickname, so why is Las Vegas called LV?

Goodbye for now! You are all very lovely and good and I will see you when I see you next! :)

5 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

GREAT picture haha :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

That pic is AWESOME!

P.S. I am having a wonderful giveaway, please feel free to stop by and enter!

Julee said...

Jadyn...it looks like I can leave you unattended!!! Look at all the mischief you are getting into. Posting embarassing pictures of your mother without her knowledge. Also, it would be nice if I was awesome for something more than my abnormally big mouth...my intensely good looks would be great!!! :)

Julee said...

Oops!!! I meant to say "can't" leave you unattended. Looks like I can't be awesome with my "quirky" brain!!!

Unknown said...

Jadyn your blog makes my heart smile! I love how I can always feel happy ater I read your posts!! I miss you and hope you had a fantastic time on your trip! :D

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs