So I've been neglectful of my blog. This shall continue for the next week or two. Why? Because Little Women is showing that's why! :D So... I can't believe I'm saying this... but instead of chillin at your computer and reading this lovely blog, scrape up 12 dollars and mosey on down to East Valley High School Auditorium at the North-Somthing corner of Main and Sossoman and come support! AYT will love you forever! MWAH!Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Leave! But Come Back Soon, I'll Miss You. :)
So I've been neglectful of my blog. This shall continue for the next week or two. Why? Because Little Women is showing that's why! :D So... I can't believe I'm saying this... but instead of chillin at your computer and reading this lovely blog, scrape up 12 dollars and mosey on down to East Valley High School Auditorium at the North-Somthing corner of Main and Sossoman and come support! AYT will love you forever! MWAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment