I can't think of much to blog about lately, but I've felt the inclination more than once to do it... so why not post about things you love? So, here it goes... What do I love? I love:
Rain, and Over Cast Days
Is this strange? Normally what would make a human being gloomy and depressed immediately lifts my spirits! I get so happy on cloudy/rainy days. Especially if it's in the fall or winter months.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ahhh, bliss. Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? Anyone? May I meet you? Do you have a disease?
Puppies
Again, this is just one of those things! Who doesn't love puppies? And just look at Rylee, she was THE cutest puupy in the world wasn't she? She looks like a stuffed animal. But I will say one thing, whomever was the one to start the whole "puppy breath smells good" thing has got another thing coming to them because... NEWS FLASH... it smells worse than adult dog breath!
Again, this is just one of those things! Who doesn't love puppies? And just look at Rylee, she was THE cutest puupy in the world wasn't she? She looks like a stuffed animal. But I will say one thing, whomever was the one to start the whole "puppy breath smells good" thing has got another thing coming to them because... NEWS FLASH... it smells worse than adult dog breath!
Opie was a cute puppy too...Comfort Food

Oh how I love Ben and Jerry's Magic Brownie Ice Cream {which apparently was originally called Bohemian Raspberry... I'm glad they changed it}, but oh how my poor lactose entollerant tummy doesn't. Whenever I'm in a foul mood I'm known to take the whole jug and eat as much as my tummy can take. It hurts sooooo good!
Baby Feet
Oh just look at them! Need I say anything else? They're adorable!
Scratch That... I LOVE Babies in General!
Photoshop
Ok, here's the original picture...
...but after I get my photoshoppin' little fingers on it, it could like this...
...or this! {By the way, if you want to see the rest of this pictures from this photoshoot, take a peek at my photo blog!}
Photography
This was actually a very recent discovery. But, ya. I absolutely LOVE photography. It's become more of a passion than a hobby, and I really want to become a photographer when I "grow up"... and stuff.
Badmiton
Ok, first off,I didn't take this picture {I wish!} But anyhow... who knew I'd ever love playing a sport?! Ya, it's some crazy stuff, but it's also some true stuff!
Calla Lillies
All time favorite flower EVER! My wedding boquet will most definetly be made up of these!
All time favorite flower EVER! My wedding boquet will most definetly be made up of these!
This Wedding Dress
I LOVE IT! They'd better still have it in stock when I get married! If not... oh golly there are going to be some serious problems.
I LOVE IT! They'd better still have it in stock when I get married! If not... oh golly there are going to be some serious problems.
Having Great Friends
Really, friends influence so much of who you are and what you do. It's SO SO SO important to have good ones. No, scratch that, it's so important to have fantastic ones.



No comments:
Post a Comment